Mortgage Broker Job Description
Responsible for working on behalf of the mortgage lender and borrowing individual by assembling and verifying all closing documents required by title insurance company and initializing loans. Broker NMLS# required.
- Work with various lenders to find the best deal for a homebuyer.
- Originate loans to submit to lending institutions.
- Act as an intermediary between a lender and a borrower who needs a mortgage loan.
- Evaluate pay stubs, credit history, tax information and bank statements for financial status.
- Work to ensure compliance with banking and or finance laws in the jurisdiction of the consumer.
- Sell loans in the name of other organizations and businesses.
- Verify the income of the borrower as well as gather their credit information.
- Follow through with lender and client during approval process.
- Explain the legal aspects of the loan to the borrower as well as the payment terms and clauses to them.
- Define repayment terms to consumer and educate them on default consequences
JOB DESCRIPTION: SPANISH SPEAKING LOAN OFFICER (EXPERIENCED)
Want a career with more flexibility than just you bending over backwards? How about one that not only gives you control over your own pipeline, but that also gives you the freedom and compensation to determine your own success? Then we want you at USA Mortgage Network, Inc. Join our growing team of mortgage professionals who believe that your earnings should match your effort and that you are the best resource for your borrowers.
- Developing strong relationships with borrowers and partners
- Finding the right loan for your borrowers among a wide variety of products
- Advising and coaching your borrowers throughout the loan process
- Educating your borrowers on how to manage their mortgages
- Managing your own pipeline
- Communicating between your borrowers and lenders
- Delivering fast turn times and outstanding customer service
- A desire to accelerate your career
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- The ability to coach your borrowers into the home of their dreams
- Speaks Spanish (Required)